Grew, Morter & Hartye P.A. is a group psychology practice that has provided quality mental health and academic services to the Raleigh area of North Carolina for over twenty years.
GMH´s staff includes doctoral level clinical psychologists and learning disabilities specialists. We are committed to providing compassionate, confidential, and comprehensive care to a wide variety of people. We provide adult, child and adolescent, couple, family, and group therapy. We also have testing, consultation, and educational services.
What sets GMH apart from other mental health providers:
- The diversity within our staff allows us to offer specialized services for many psychological issues.
- We work as a team on behalf of every client, while strictly maintaining your privacy.
- We believe in integrating psychological services with medical care and other community resources. With your permission, our therapists will work with your physician, psychiatrist, church leader, nutritionist, alternative health practitioner, or educator to ensure a higher quality of care.
- We routinely include comprehensive psychological assessment as part of treatment, in order to get to know you quickly and to efficiently and accurately diagnose your issues and problems. This helps us to create an efficient treatment plan and avoid wasting your time and money.
- When we treat a child we formally include the parents in the process. One of our psychologists meets with the parents for several sessions and gathers a complete developmental history of the child and family. A GMH pediatric psychologist meets with your child. Later, both psychologists will meet with you and discuss treatment recommendations for your child.
- Beyond traditional psychotherapy, we offer a variety of powerful, effective treatment modalities including neurofeedback, DBT groups, hypnosis and EMDR.